Welcome to Prince George's Community College
INT-1800 Introduction to Web Development
- Session 1: The Web, The Code, and Everything
- Session 2: Web Projects and Web Authoring Rules
- Session 3: Web Page Basics and Planning Your Work
- Session 4: Tools for Web Authoring and Web Coding Workflow
Your task is to create a web page similar to this web page.
Grading will be strict and based on the following unorder specification items:
- You must use a text editor to code the document or it's a zero
- The !DOCTYPE is html 5
- You must use HTML 5 coding convention
- The name image and the top two lines are centered
- The name image file name is "TrangDNguyen.jpg" width="160" and height="22"
- "Class Schedule" uses h3 tags
- The sessions are in an ordered list
- The list items are in an unordered list
- The animated gif file name is "Hacker.gif"
- Use 60 equal signs (=) to create the line