1. Purchase a three ring binder, a hole punch,
and subject dividers.
2. Label the first subject divider "Orientation Materials."
Place the Greeting, Get Organized, Orientation Letter, Survival
Tips documents in this section.
3. Label the second subject divider "Syllabus." Place the
Course Syllabus and General Information, Required Materials,
Grading Policy, and Course Schedule documents in this section.
4. Label a subject divider for each week of the course: 1 through
14. (or 15 if it is a 15 week semester)
5. Label a subject divider "Final Exam Review."
Each week, print out all documents posted and put
them in the appropriate section of your binder in the order that they appear in
the weekly assignment folder. I have put the documents in the weekly
assignment folder in the order in which you should read them, (You will
have access to these weekly assignment folders after you are able to logon to