2. Formatting a disk will:
3. Folders are used to:
4. Once you delete a file:
5. Which command is the correct way to alter the title of a file or folder:
6. This button will appear only after a window has been maximized:
7. In the left pane of Windows Explorer, the following action is true in regarding
to collapsing and expanding folder views:
8. If you drag a file from the A drive to the C drive, the file is:
9. If you drag a file from a folder on drive C to another folder on drive C, the
10. There are two basic ways to view your files and folders. Which of the following
Identifying Elements of Windows
Correctly identify each element of Microsoft Windows 2000 shown.
1. Identify this element of Windows:
2. Identify this element of Windows:
3. Identify this element of Windows:
4. Identify this element of Windows:
5. Identify this element of Windows:
6. What is the keyboard shortcut for the "New Command"
7. This an example of a(n)
Congratulations, you have completed your Microsoft Windows 2000 Final Mastery Exam!
Once you have answered all the above questions print out this page and submit it to your
professor for your final grade.