(Answers are located at the bottom of the page)
1. What is a spreadsheet? What are its uses?
2. Name an example of a spreadsheet that people us today?
3. Explain the difference between rows and columns?
4. What is a worksheet? What is a workbook?
5. True or False: A formula can never change.
1. Spreadsheets are computerized versions of accountants’ ledgers. Spreadsheets are used by accountants to record financial transactions.
2. An example of a spreadsheet in today's real world is a professor's grade book.
3.Rows are the horizontal boxes throughout a worksheet. Rows are labeled with numbers. Columns are the vertical boxes that permeate a worksheet. Columns are labeled with letters.
4. Worksheets combine to make workbooks. A workbook is composed only of worksheets.
5. False, a formula can change, but a constant can never change.