Here are the answers to the cumulative exam.
True or False:
6) FALSE: Information can only be changed or modified in datasheet view. Design view only allows one to setup the layout and fields of a table.
7) FALSE: Once a field is created, you have the ability to modify the data type at any time by choosing design view of a table and adjusting the data type.
8) FALSE: The maximum field size of an inputted record is 255.
9) FALSE: The table wizard allows you to set the primary key, but a secondary key must be set manually through design view.
10) FALSE: The form wizard allows you to choose nine different styles, BUT datasheet and justified are two types of LAYOUTS, not styles.
11) TRUE: Properties can also be viewed from datasheet view and from the main menu by right clicking somewhere on the table/form and dragging to properties or right-clicking on the specific table/form and dragging to properties, respectively.
12) TRUE: The default design view of a form includes the ruler. It can be turned off by left-clicking VIEW and then dragging to Ruler (repeat to turn on again)
13) TRUE: A command button can be inserted by clicking on what appears to be a plain, gray box in the options toolbar.
14) FALSE: The source of an object, text box, drop-down box, or list box can be modified at any time through Properties.
15) TRUE: Drop-downs and lists recall information from tables and queries. The information can be sorted in ascending, descending, or random order.
Fill in the Blank:
16) Table Wizard
17) Primary Key
20) Builder (can also accept Input Mask)
Back to Instructor Resources Page