About the Attorney

Attorney Fees



Contact Us








Dr. Desimone and affiliated associates accept cases in the following matters: 

  • Administrative Hearings (MVA / Child Care Administration, etc.)
  • Bankruptcy (Chapters 7 and 13)
  • Business Law
  • Civil trials
  • Corporate Law (formations, litigation, etc.)
  • Criminal Charges
  • Driving While Intoxicated (DWI)
  • Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
  • Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substances (CDS)
  • Other Criminal Offenses
  • Domestic Violence You can live without it! ALWAYS A FREE CONSULTATION !! 
  • Elder Care Planning
  • Estate Planning:
  • General Powers of Attorney
  • Last Wills and Testaments
  • Living Wills
  • Medical Powers of Attorney
  • Other Documents
  • Family Law
  • Adoptions
  • Child Support
  • Custody
  • Divorces
  • Paternity
  • Show Cause Orders
  • Other Domestic Actions
  • Juvenile
  • Liquor Board Registration
  • Personal Injuries
  • Automobile Collisions
  • Slip and Fall
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Workers Compensation


The answers provided presuppose that Maryland State law is being applied. If your case pertains to the laws of another jurisdiction, the answer to your question may differ.  

Legal opinions, similar to medical opinions, require evaluation of the facts specific to the individual situation. It is not possible to offer a precise legal opinion without discussing the individual situation with you the client.  

The following information is designed to provide a general answer to your question. It should be used to help you determine a course of action. It should help clarify some of your unresolved issues. It cannot replace an initial consultation. And it is NOT a specific legal opinion. Additionally, attorneys have differing views on many subjects, and, as such, another lawyer may offer a different analysis of your concerns.  

Please feel free to contact the Law Office of Bruce N. Desimone, M.B.A., J.D., L.L.C. at 301-459-1414 to schedule an initial consultation. Before taking action, you should consult with an attorney who can evaluate your specific case. 


Copyright 2001; Bruce N. Desimone