Practice Questions on the Digestive System
- As a sympathetic antagonist is injected iv, intestinal motility and
secretion will __________________.
- As plasma [secretin] increases, stomach acid secretion will
- As plasma [CCK] increases, gastric motility will __________________.
- As plasma [gastrin] decreases, parietal cell secretion will
- As plasma [CCK] decreases, bile secretion ________________.
- What brain center controls deglutition?
- What type of contraction propels food thru the esophagus?
- How does atrophy of the gastric mucosa cause pernicious anemia?
- How would removal of the terminal ileum cause pernicious anemia?
- Most of the water you drink is absorbed in the:
- What organ produces the enzyme trypsin?
- In which test tube would protein digestion occur at the highest rate?
- Tube containing pepsinogen and salivary amylase
- Tube containing pepsinogen
- Tube containing HCl
- Tube containing HCl and intestinal amylase
- Tube containing HCl and pepsinogen
Go to page:
Go back to my Main A&P
Go to the
index of question topics