Anatomy and Physiology I: Lecture Outlines and Images
Here are all the notes and slides for Anatomy and Physiology I at PGCC.
They are all pdf files - so download Acrobat Reader if your computer does not already have it.
NB: The lecture images contain a large number of slides. You may want to print multiple slides per page.
To do so, select Print from the File menu and then click on Page Scaling and choose Multiple pages per sheet. Then select the number of pages per sheet and click ok.
- Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Cell Membranes and Membrane Transport
- The Integumentary System
- Bones and Skeletal Tissues
- Fundamentals of the Nervous System and Nervous Tissue
- The Spinal Cord and Peripheral Nerves
- The Central Nervous System - Brain
- The Peripheral Nervous System and Reflex Activity - Cranial Nerves
- The Autonomic Nervous System
- Muscles and Muscle Tissue
Go back to the main Anatomy
and Physiology Page