Prospective Students  ♦
Current Students  ♦
Visitors & Community  ♦
Faculty & Staff  ♦
Alumni & Friends
|Tutoring Center - Bladen Hall Room 107
- You are expected to arrive ON TIME for each appointment
- You should have books, lecture notes, syllabi, and assignments with you
- You should read and attempt any assigned material prior to coming to the tutoring center
- Any appointment cancellation must be made at least 24 hours before the appointment or you will be considered a no-show. (Call 301-322-0748 to cancel or leave a message)
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be available for walk-ins. If your time is given away, you will be considered a no-show. If your time is still available, a late arrival form will be put in your file. You will be called by the Coordinator for Academic Tutoring after 2 late arrivals.
- Appointments made on the same day are expected to be kept; otherwise, you will be considered a no-show.
- If you have two no-shows, you will be called by the Coordinator for Academic Tutoring. On the third no-show, you will be blocked from making an appointment for up to one month and any scheduled appointments will be cancelled. If your missed appointment was due to a specific circumstance, you may schedule a meeting with the Coordinator for Academic Tutoring.
|How Appointments are Made
|Subjects and Tutor's Schedules
Phone:   (301) 322-0748
News & Events  ♦
About Us  ♦
FAQ  ♦  Class Schedules  ♦
© 2008 Prince George's Community College. All Rights Reserved.
301 Largo Road, Largo, MD 20774-2199 USA • 301-336-6000