How to Join
The Humanities Collegian Center is a
student-driven campus organization devoted to serving the needs of PGCC
students interested in the Humanities (Art, Music, Theater, Philosophy,
History, English and Communications).
Each semester, the Collegian Center sponsors many exciting and fun
events designed to better connect Collegians to their fields of
interest and to provide opportunities for students to meet peers who
share their interest in the Humanities.
- Attend at least two (2) Collegian Center events per semester.
- Help plan, publicize and run Collegian events.
- Attend as many Collegian Center meetings as possible.
Program Features and Activities:
- If you attend two events and get your id card stamped, you will be entered
into a drawing for a $250.00 gift certificate for the college bookstore. If you
are transferring or graduating, we will substitute a gift certificate to
- You will be able to participate in fun events such as film nights, poetry slam and trips to art museums and historical sights.
- Participation in the Collegian Center makes an impressive entry on your transfer application and resume.
- You will have access to the Collegian Center classroom
(Marlboro 3070) in the afternoons to study with and talk to other collegians.
- You will get to meet other students who share your interest in the Humanities.
- You will be able to interact with faculty outside the classroom.
Copyright(c) 2007 Prince George's Community College
Humanities Collegian Center - Web Design by Barbara Crawley-Crowe and
C. M. James, III