Welcome to Prince George's Community College
Introduction to Splunk Core Users
- Session 1: Splunk Fundamentals 1 (LMS or Splunk Open Education Resources)
- Session 2: Splunk Fundamentals 2 (LMS)
- Session 3: Splunk Fundamentals 3 (LMS)
Commencement is on May 23, 2019 at the Arena Center, Upper Marlboro.
Free Splunk Training for Former US Service Members
As part of the $100 million Splunk Pledge, Splunk has committed to supporting the effort to train the workforce of tomorrow by equipping veterans and former service members in the United States with the Splunk skills they need for today"s jobs - all at no cost to them.
By simply verifying your veteran status with TroopID and creating a Splunk account, you can quickly access SplunkWork+ resources for free. The SplunkWork+ community you are about to join is for current service members, veterans and spouses in the United States. For additional information contact me at email@example.com or logon to your Cyber Connect account.
- To 2019 graduates, we wish you the best on your journey.
- Summer classes start on June 3, 2019.
- Not taking summer class? Enjoy your summer and see you in the Fall.